This race goes on sale on 1st December 2019
BNES National Champs Mashup – Exmoor – Sat 18th – 3 stages (Ridden a minimum of twice)
Sat 18th July 2020
- Free parking for all riders, spectators, friends and family. (Please car share where possible)
- Large race village with On site shop.
- Full mechanical support for all riders.
- Fantastic prizes for the top 3 riders in all categories. Plus some spot prizes
- Full medical support.
- Lots of Different Food and drink vendors on site.
- Free Camping Friday, Saturday and Sunday Nights.
- Lots of Portable toilets.
- Beer tent & Music on Saturday Night.
other race options for the weekend:
-BNES Champs (Intermediate riders) – Exmoor – 18th & 19thJuly – 6 stages
-Airport Autos Dual Slalom – Exmoor – 18th July
-BNES Champs (Advanced riders) – Exmoor – 18th & 19thJuly – 8 stages
There will be 3 timed stages, ridden a minimum of twice, two fastest times from each stage count. A mashup means you can ride the stages as much as you to improve your times.
Seeding will be based on BNES series results.
All stages will be over a mile long and around 100m in elevation/drop. Estimated stage times are about 2 minutes to 3 minutes long.
Professionally Timed by Action Sports Timing
More info: http://www.actionsportstiming.co.uk/
- Free camping opens from 15:00
- Open Track walk (Without bikes) from 15:00
- Race Registration opens 09:00
- Practice – BNES Champs
- Champs Lite Riders briefing 09:45
- British Champs Mashup starts 11:30 till 15:30
- British Champs Mashup podium 15:45
- Bar opens 15:30
- Evening entertainment 19:00 till 23:00
- BNES Champs Riders briefing 08:30
- BNES Champs 09:00 till 16:00
- BNES Champs 2019 Podiums 16:30
- Free Camping closes at 11:00
- Site Clear by 12:00
Age Categories for Mashup race:
Male Master 30+
Male Veteran 40+
Male Grand Vet 50+
Male Hardtail (non BNES Points)
Female Master 30+
Female Veteran 40+