This race goes on sale on 1st December 2019
BNES National Champs – Exmoor – 18th & 19th July – 8 stages
18th & 19th July 2020
- Free parking for all riders, spectators, friends and family. (Please car share where possible)
- Large race village with On site shop.
- Full mechanical support for all riders.
- Fantastic prizes for the top 3 riders in all categories. Plus some spot prizes
- Full medical support.
- Lots of Different Food and drink vendors on site.
- Free Camping Friday, Saturday and Sunday Nights.
- Lots of Portable toilets.
- Beer tent & Music on Saturday Night.
other race options for the weekend:
-British Champs Mashup (beginners) – Exmoor 18th July – 3 stages minimum of two laps. (350 riders max) -Airport Autos Dual Slalom – Exmoor – 18th July
-BNES Champs non-points (intermediate riders) – Exmoor – 18th & 19thJuly – 6 stages
There will be 8 timed stages, which will be added together for an aggregate time to decide the winner in each category.
Seeding will be based on BNES series results.
All stages will be over a mile long and around 100m to 150m in elevation/drop. Estimated stage times are about 2 minutes to 4 minutes long.
Professionally Timed by Action Sports Timing
More info: http://www.actionsportstiming.co.uk/
- Free camping opens from 15:00
- Open Track walk (Without bikes) from 15:00
- Race Registration opens 09:00
- Practice – BNES Champs
- Champs Lite Riders briefing 09:45
- British Champs Mashup starts 11:30 till 15:30
- British Champs Mashup podium 15:45
- Bar opens 15:30
- Evening entertainment 19:00 till 23:00
- BNES Champs Riders briefing 08:30
- BNES Champs 09:00 till 16:00
- BNES Champs 2019 Podiums 16:30
- Free Camping closes at 11:00
- Site Clear by 12:00
There is currently a move within BEMBA to standardise age categories around the EWS system:
- Male U15
- Male U18
- Male U21
- Male Senior
- Male Master 30+
- Male Veteran 40+
- Male Grand Vet 50+
- Male Hardtail (non BNES Points)
- Female U16
- Female Senior
- Female Master35+