2020 Southern Enduro Champs – 15th & 16th Aug
Minehead (Venue updated 27/07/2020)
15th & 16th Aug 2020
This is the Southern champs but points count to the overall series making Rd1 of the Southern Enduro Series as well.
Free parking (Please car share where possible)
Full mechanical support for all riders.
Fantastic prizes for the top 3 riders in all categories.
Full medical support.
Food and drink vendors on site.
Free Camping Saturday and Sunday Nights.
Lots of Portable toilets.
Race options for the weekend:
– Southern Enduro Champs – 15th & 16th Aug – 10 stages
There will be 6 timed stages, which will be added together for an aggregate time to decide the winner in each category.
All stages will be over a mile long and around 100m to 150m in elevation/drop. Estimated stage times are about 2 minutes to 4 minutes long.
Professionally Timed by Action Sports Timing
More info: http://www.actionsportstiming.co.uk/
- 08:30 Saturday Parking open
- 08:30 till 14:00 Sign-on
- 09:00 till 14:00 Saturday Staggered start.
- 11:30 till 16:00 Saturday Staggered finish.
- 17:00 Sunday Site clear of Participants (apart from the limited camping in family groups only)
- 09:00 till 14:00 Sunday Staggered start.
- 11:30 till 16:00 Sunday Staggered finish.
- 17:00 Sunday Site clear of Participants.
Age Categories for 6 stage race:
Male Master 30+
Male Veteran 40+
Male Grand Vet 50+
Male Hardtail (non BNES Points)
Female Master 30+
Female Veteran 40+