QECP 2022 Riders Briefing
Southern Enduro Rd2 – 15th May 2022 – Headdown woodland, Buriton, Petersfield GU31 5SN
This is your riders briefing as there will not be one on the day.
General Site Rules:
Parking – Listen to instructions from the parking marshal.
We have extra toilets, please queue as indicated and use the hand sanitizer. Only put toilet roll down the toilets. Keep the toilets tidy and rubbish free.
Face mask aren’t compulsory but if you would like to wear them while queuing for the toilets, sign-on and food vendor.
Please take all your rubbish home with you.
Please follow all on-site safety signs.
LUL-MED will be our onsite Medical Team.
Action Sports Timing will be timing the event.
Hurstwood Inn will be providing on site Refreshments.
– Arrive on site and park up with lots of space around you.
– Go to sign on and verbally sign on and get your number
board via the one-way system.
– Then get your timing chip via the one-way system.
– At your start time after morning practice, you will be set-off
from the race village. Please queue in number order.
– Then follow the transition to get to stage 1, again at stage 1
queue 2 metres apart until the marshal sets you off in 20sec gaps.
– Flow the same process for the next 4 stages.
– The 5th and final stage on Sunday will end where you started at the
– The prize giving on the day will be after the race has finished.
– Prizes for top 3 riders in each category will be
collected at the prize giving.
– You can keep your number board but you need to return
you timing chip to the timing trailer/tent. If you don’t return your chip,
you won’t get a result and be charged to replace it.
-Final results will be available online after the last racer hands in their timing chip.
There will be a one-way system for sign on with a verbal sign on process. (No pen needed).
Give your name & category and you will be handed your number board. If you can remember you number in the start list this will speed up sign-on.
Next the one-way system will direct you to the timing chip trailer. Say your race number and you will be handed your timing chip.
That is sign on complete.
Photographers will need to go to sign on to give their name and number so we know you are on site.
Rider start list: Here
Sign on: From 08:00
Race Schedule:09:00 till 11:30 Practice.
11:30 till 16:00 Race.
17:00 Site clear of Participants.
If anything is unclear, please email [email protected] however we will be on site from 13th May so we will struggle to answer emails after that date.
Print/Save/Screenshot these instructions so you have a handy guide while you are at the event.
Scott and the Southern Enduro team.