As you all know this is a massively challenging time. Thanks for bearing with us while we have been speaking to government bodies and landowners. The British Cycling advice on Coronavirus (Covid-19) has now been updated and we have now aligned our plans with this advice.

Please bear in mind that our plans will change if the government, British Cycling or Landowner advice changes.

Our current 2020 plan:

Rd1 & Southern Enduro Champs – Triscombe – 15th & 16th August (Same Date)

Rd2 – Milland – 27th September 2020 (Same Date)

Rd3 – Pippingford – 25th October 2020 (New Date)

Rd4 – QECP – 8th November 2020 (New Date)


The 2020 Nation Enduo Championship at Minehead, Exmoor will be postponed until a similar time next year at the same venue. This means that the 2020 British Nation Enduro Series will be postponed until 2021, individual rounds might still happen later in the year, please check with the individual race organisers.

For the National Enduro Champs:

Option 1. Your entry will automatically be transfer across the same race in 2021, so no action is required if this is the option you pick. This option is “Free”.

Option 2. Transfer your entry for ”Free” to another southern enduro race, for this option send the request to [email protected]

Option 3. Get a refund for Nation Enduro Champs send the request to [email protected], your refund will be -20% to cover the fees already paid out. For T&C see details.

If we could minimise Option 3 that would really help us out as we still need to hire/rent bits for the event/s.



For the Southern enduro series the plan is to the run the races at the same venues but a different dates. If you can’t make any of the new dates please email [email protected] for options.

The races that go ahead will have social distancing measures in place that we are currently working on. These measures will be aligned with government and British Cycling advice.


Thanks everyone in this tough time

Scott and the rest of the Southern Enduro Team